Guest: Stu Mclaren
Welcome to another episode of Marketing MasterClass podcast. My guest today is Stu McLaren former co-founder of the world’s largest membership site platform for WordPress, WishList Member. After interacting with over 60,000+ membership site owners, he discovered patterns of success with a small group of high growth sites. He then used that knowledge to launch and grow multiple high 6 and 7-figure membership sites with New York Times best-selling authors, speakers and experts.
- How long does it take to build a successful business?
- Can you start an online business without technical knowledge?
- Take actions – why done is better than perfect, but only when first written down
- Do you have to rework your business model even if it’s successful?
- What are the limits of in-person workshops?
- What is, and how can you benefit from a membership site? Will it work in any market?
- Do you want to be known as an expert for a specific topic?
- How many social platforms do you have to pick to get started?
- The things you need to do to scale your business.
- Is hard work crucial in the process of attaining success?
- How to effectively outsource work?
- What can you learn from charity work that will make you a better person, and in your business?
- Final advice: You don’t have to get it right. You just have to get it going!
How to make contact with Stu: