Welcome to another episode of Marketing MasterClass podcast. Today, my guest is Todd Brown, a top marketer, an authority in marketing funnels, influencer, founder and CEO of marketingfunnelautomation.com.
- How long does it take to build a successful business? Is it possible overnight?
- Why actually doing the marketing work helps you gain the critical experience you need
- Why successful strategies are recurrent.
- What is different about direct response marketing?
- A Marketing Funnel – what is it and how does it work?
- How to succeed in marketing funnels:
- Keep your message focused on the prospect.
- Target the right people.
- Have a great offer!
- Who can use marketing funnels?
- How to make your product stand out!
- What would Todd do if he had only a laptop and $100 USD in his pocket?
- A common mistake to avoid – If you’re transitioning from a full time job, keep it until your business starts making money.
- Advice from Todd: I do believe, that you have to put your tribe, your customers in the front. Put their needs first and create something you can be proud of.
How to contact with Todd Brown:
Interview was recorded in Miami, Florida, USA, December 2016